Thursday, September 16, 2010

Date Night on the Cheap

Okay gang, I've got an awesome deal for you today. Have you heard of restaurant.com? I hadn't until my cousin emailed me about it a few days ago. Typically on restaurant.com, you could purchase gift cards to various restaurants at a discount. For instance, you might pay $15 for a $25 gift card. Not a bad savings, heh?  But I'd rather cook at home than save a mere $10. Not anymore, my friends.  Here's the latest deal.  You can purchase a $25 gift card to a wide variety of restaurants for $3.00. Yes, $3.00.

I know, you're skeptical. I was too. But I tried it and hubby and I have been on two dates using our gift cards already and it is indeed legitimate.  Some restaurants have stipulations, but they are clearly posted.  So, if you want to go on a cheap date night (or girls night or big ole dinner alone or date with your kiddo), here's your chance.

Here's what to do:  1. Click on any of the links to restaurant.com. 2.Shop for your gift cards to whichever restaurants you choose.  3. Type in the promotion code SPORK at check out.  TADA!!!! You're done. You can print your gift cards whenever you want and hit the town.

Enjoy your dinner people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment