Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gift Tutorial #4: Something Sparkly


Okay, so this isn't sparkly in the glitter or jewel sense, but it's fun none-the-less and oh-so-easy.  I put this one together for a hostess gift, but the colors could easily be adjusted for Christmas cheer.

So many grocery stores have such fun beverages these days. This one was at Whole Foods for 3 for $4.00.  It's lemongrass mint vanilla sparkling water.  It's interesting. All I did was tie a bow on the bottle and hot glued an acorn on it.  For Christmas, I would have used red and green ribbon and glued a tiny ornament, pine cone or piece of candy.  I've also made one for my oldest's teacher and included a tag that says, "we think you sparkle."  This is a great option for super budget friendly gift.

Four down, eight to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment