Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gift Tutorial #10: S'more Kits


Confession: I threw this together in about three seconds flat, which was just slightly faster than the amount of time it took me to eat the s'more I made after I snapped the picture.  As a result, it isn't the packaging wow that I would usually attempt. But, I do think the concept is cute, especially if you spice it up a bit. If I had more time this week, I would have presented you with something like this:


Pretty darn cute, huh?  The website shows far more pictures and gives detailed instructions on assembling the kit. If you really wanted to step it up a notch, you could replace the store bought with homemade marshmallows. I made some for little one's birthday party one year and they are not too difficult and mighty tasty. How good does a s'more sound on a cold day like today????

Ten down, two to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment