In honor of the upcoming Independence Day, this week's theme is "America." I must be honest, I'm lacking in creativity this week. Thankfully we have a birthday party and some lunch dates to keep the week interesting and I'm sure we'll do lots of swimming. Here are the activities I have so far.
- 4th of July cupcakes
- Construction paper lanterns
- Red and blue construction paper place mats
- Q-tip fire works
- A flag march to patriotic music
- Noise makers and "fire -works"
- We're going to eat our lunch on flag paper plates (can you tell I'm really stretching)
If you have any creative ideas that I can add to my bag of tricks, I'd love to hear them.