Yesterday was full of flowers. We did a fun (and easy) flower craft with things I had around the house. We also went to a florist and I let the girls pick out their favorite stem from the flower refrigerator. They are holding their choices in the above picture.
Here's what you need for the craft:
1. Paper - scrap-booking, construction or wrapping paper.
2. Scissors, glue and a stapler.
Here's what you get when you put it all together:
1. Cut the paper in strips (my 5 year old could do this, but the 3 year old needed help).
2. Fold the strips into loops and stack them.
3. Staple them together in the middle.
4. Glue on a button.
I think they'd be so cute on gift packages. I've since stuck a wooden skewer to the back of mine, so we can put them in a vase.