This week's theme is gardening. Yesterday we just did some flower painting and foam sticker crafts (above). Here are the activities for the rest of the week:
- Go to the Arboretum
- Paint flower pots
- Plant flower seeds
- Hand print lily bouquets (I'll post the specifics of this after we do it)
- Tissue paper flowers and decorate windows with flower gel stickers
- construction paper flowers
- Go to a florist and let the girls pick out their favorite flower stem.
- make and decorate cookies with flower cookie cutters
- cut out flowers from a magazine and make a collage.