Our second week's theme was Art. Here's what we did:
- Went to the Dallas Museum of Art
- Went to the Nasher
- Marble painting. I'll explain this in my next post. It's my new favorite thing.
- Food painting (simply add food coloring to sweetened condensed milk. Let your kids paint bread, large marshmallows or anything that might absorb the color. It's a fun activity and sweet snack)
- Painting letters (I bought large block letters at Joanns and let the girls have at them with craft paint.)
- We didn't get to do this, but I'd intended to go to Purple Glaze and paint pottery.