Good morning! I hope everyone enjoyed this fabulous weekend and is getting in the mood for fall.
I've just added a few Fall touches around the house and thought I'd share them with you. You'll see they are very subtle and extremely simple. I love the little surprises that catch my eye when I walk through different rooms.
1. This is my kitchen centerpiece. I got the pumpkin from Whole Foods and the greenery from a random shrub in my backyard.
2. These little pumpkins are from Albertson's and little one and I went on a nature walk to find all the acorns. These bowls are on my dining table (my father in law made the wooden bowls and I LOVE them).
3. More pumpkins from Albertson's and twigs I found in the alley ready for bulk trash. This is my entry table.
4. Simple pinecones from Target's dollar spot. I said subtle, didn't I. This in on a bookshelf.
5. More white pumpkins dropped in pre-existing decor by my fireplace.
6. Festive gords and some kind of fern from Lowe's. This is my front step.
I'll probably put out a few more things here and there as I get inspired, but I thought I'd at least show you how simple things stay around here. Gosh, I love Fall. I hope your week kicks off to a great start!