Monday, October 18, 2010

For the Love of Coffee


I love a good cup of coffee. Each evening I program my coffee pot so I can get up, spend some time alone and enjoy a cup or two of joe.  I especially love a good Fall Blend this time of year - with hints of nuts, cinnamon and maybe a little vanilla. Why all this coffee talk, you ask? Because I also think it makes a great little sussy for neighbors, teachers and friends. It's the time of year that people start entertaining. They start filling their homes with the aroma of Fall. And soon enough, they'll start staying up into the wee hours baking pies, setting tables and wrapping gifts. 

Soooo......how do you put together a cute little coffee treat? Easy: grab a cellophane bag (I always have these on hand; there are just too many ways to use them), make a cute label, tie a ribbon and you're done! I like these labels because they are cozy, but not your traditional orange, green and brown colors of Fall. Obviously, they can be used on any type of sussy, so if you'd like a .pdf to print your own, just leave a comment with your email address and I'll send one your way. All you need is a color printer. I printed mine on card stock so they have a little more weight to them, but paper would work fine. 

Here is to the season of giving!

1 comment:

  1. adorable! I'd love the pdf, if you don't mind! michelle.horan@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete