Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Fall Fun


Tomorrow the girls and I are heading to Bob Evan's Farm in Richardson. The $6 admission gets you a small pumpkin, animal feed, a hay ride and the day at the farm and museum. This sounds like a fun Fall Friday to me.

The next step will be to glitter our pumpkins. We (meaning hubby and I) have carved pumpkins in the past, but really, that's not all that fun for the girls. Here is what I do know:  girls + glitter = fun for sure.  Here are some pictures that inspire me....




If glitter were cheap, our pumpkins might look like these. But since it's not, ours will probably be less...well, glittery.  But still, I have not doubt we'll have fun and add a little sparkle to our front porch for halloween.  Have you done anything fun with your pumpkins?

1 comment:

  1. You will have fun today. We were there on Wednesday and got to do the hayride, barrel ride, feed the goats and of course play around the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete