Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Decor: An Addition

I got a creative itch a couple of nights ago and decided to spruce up the pumpkin montage in my entry way. Here is what I came up with (it cost me nothing....love that!).


Here is a close-up of the new addition.


Here are some other variations.



It's so fun to think outside the norm sometimes.  These probably look random to a lot of folks, but for some reason, I really like them. Probably because they are unexpected.  It's good for me to think out of the box sometimes. White paper (or any plain paper for that matter) doesn't always have to be the background. These are pages from an antique book from an old collection of mine.  I have a lot of blank walls in this house....something like these might make some good, and inexpensive, fillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment