Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Product Plug


Is it beneath me to plug a product that I don't even have yet? I guess not because I am about too.  

First let me say that we drink a ton of water around here. I try to reuse water bottles quite a few times before throwing them out.  I just don't like to see a huge pile of unnecessary plastic in my trash.  I also think filtered water is extremely important. I just don't trust what is in our drinking water these days.  
So....may I introduce you to these water bottles with built -in filters.  Love them!  Now, I know I don't have one yet, but it's merely because I haven't been by the Container Store yet.  I spy a color for each member of our family. 

Do you have any reuse/recycle items that you just love? I'd love to know what there are. 

1 comment:

  1. Those looks great. Wonder how big they are. Perfect for me to take to the gym.

    ReplyDelete