Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Boy Update


Yes, I'm still pregnant. I feel like I have been pregnant FOR-E-VER.  But, the end is in sight. I'm going to be induced on Tuesday, the 22nd. Woooohooooo!!  The reason for the early induction is that this kid might just be huge. He's weighing 8 lb. 5 oz. right now and he hasn't even made his debut yet. I really hope this means he's getting a sports scholarship to college.  

All that to say, if I'm somewhat MIA, you'll know why. It's because I'm trying keep the guy full and keep my girls from kissing him to death. Needless to say, they are beside themselves that his arrival is so near. If you think about it, please say a prayer for a safe delivery for both of us and a smooth transition from 2 kiddos to 3.  

Enjoy this beautiful weekend weather!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great birthday. Katherine will turn 5 on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! I got your blog from a friend...we just went from 2-3 and its wonderful and the biggest blessing ever! my 2 and 4 year old can play together so its been an easier transition than from 1-2..good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete