Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Newest Addition

How is it that no matter how many children you have, there is an unsatiable capacity to love each newest addition?  May I introduce you to my newest love. 


I haven't had a chance to look at the thousands of pictures that have been taken; this one just happened to be on my computer's desk top. I'm sure I'll have no shortage of posts with pictures of this little man and his sisters. I think far more tiring than keeping up with this newborn's schedule, is going to be protecting him from his sister's who might very well nibble him to pieces.  They love him without limits!  Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers. We are going great.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to have missed this post when you first posted! He's beautiful, Shannon! Cannot wait to see him in person--enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete