Monday, September 26, 2011

The Ultimate Fake Out


See that cookie dough up there?  Dip those graham crackers in there and you're in heaven.  Give it to your kids and they are in heaven too.  But, you know what the best part is?  It's not cookie dough. It looks like cookie dough. It tastes like cookie dough. But no, it is not cookie dough.

I must say this is probably the most genius recipe I have come across. It is the ultimate fake out for your kids - and for your taste buds.  I plan on having this on had for many afternoon snacks. I'm going to serve it to the neighbor kids, my kid's friends and anyone else who steps into to my house. They will love it. And then...I will tell them what is in it and they will love it more.  

Folks, it's chickpeas, almond butter, whole grain oats and a few other ingredients to sweeten it up a bit. It is, for the most part, good for you.  Check out the recipe here.  Please make this and tell me what you think. It will get your week off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. This looks incredible Shannon! I will have to make this soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete