Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Organized: Meal Time


I know I've posted this before, but I've had some friends tell me they are in desperate need of some meal time organization.  Seeing as we now have soccer practice at 5:30 on Monday evening and games on Wednesday evenings, I'm going to need to vamp up my planning to a whole new level.  My first tip to people trying to budget meals or time better, is to get a plan. I love this Meal Schedule put together by "The Project Girl." It helps you plan your meals in advance and make your grocery list at the same time.  I guarantee if you do this you will spend less time and money at the grocery store. 

I also love the idea of freezer meals that you make ahead of time and are ready to cook when you need something on the fly.  That will be another post, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment