Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Favorite Things....


I have a love/hate relationship with Target. I love that they have such awesome stuff to entertain my eye while I shop for things like diapers and toilet paper. I also hate that they have such awesome stuff to entertain my eye while I shop for things like diapers and toilet paper. 

Here are a few of my favorite things from Target (no, they are not paying me to write this. I'm just hoping posting about them will give mean an iota of the satisfaction I might get from buying them).

Loving the deep teal shade of this nail polish for Fall. 

Oh what I mess I could make in the kitchen with one of these.  And, I'm loving blue these days.

I use these hand soaps, but would love the entire collection of lotions, balms, butters, etc. So yummy!

Looky here - I actually did buy this pillow and it's on my sofa. I'll post a pic at the bottom. 

This is a tiffin box. That is a fancy word of lunch box. I don't have to pack my lunch, but this sure makes me want to. I wonder if the hubs would be willing to take his lunch to work in this, so I could justify getting one?

More blue. I love these, but unfortunately, I have a ton of melamine already. 

Ditto...I have a ton of kids dishes, but these owls are just too cute. 



I saved the best for last. I can just see myself cruising around on this baby this Fall. I'd switch that basket for a baby basket and Jack and I would be high stylin' in the neighborhood. 

What 

PS - Here's the picture of our "reading room" with the above sunburst pillow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment