Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentines Day Goodies

I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of Valentines Day. I just don't think we should look to one day to show love and appreciation to those close to us. Saying that, we still celebrate it and I do love all the fun and festive ideas that come along with it. As you start to think about what you'll give the "valentines" in your life, I thought I'd get you started with some ideas.

I found this yumminess at This Blessed Nest.


She calls it Valentines Confetti and I think a batch of this is in my near future.  If your kids are friends with my kids, I may have just spoiled a V-Day surprise. Follow this link for the recipe and directions.

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start. I'm in "nesting" mode, so we're getting some stuff done around here.....love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment