Friday, January 7, 2011

Post-Christmas Gift Idea


I've just wrapped up Christmas shopping and it seems like I have several birthdays, house-warming and baby gifts to buy.  I've been lacking ideas until I came across these books from Penguin that have been rebound in darling covers.  The are a great gift idea for someone who loves the classics or just likes to decorate with books.  Anthropologie and Barnes and Noble carry them, but Amazon has them for a much better price.

To make the gift even more personal, I'm going to add free printable book plates that you merely tape inside the book with some double stick tape. In my opinion, they are as classy as the books. 


So, if you're needing a fresh gift idea, I hope this helps. 

Switching gears, I've had several of you all ask about the chalk board in my kitchen. I'll post a tutorial on it soon. Making it could not have been easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment