Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Organized in 2011

Maybe it's because I'm nesting. Maybe it's because I love organization. Either way, the start of the New Year makes me long to get things super clean, tidy and in ORDER.  Ahhhhh, I love that word. Here are a few simple ideas I found on Martha Stewart Living to help us get certain areas of the house in tip-top shape. If you manage to color coordinate like she does, please send me pictures!!!!

Don't forget to use the inside of closet doors for extra storage... 

...cabinet doors too.

I love using see-through canisters in my pantry. It looks clean and you can see when you're running low on something. I use them for flour, sugar, cereals, raisins, goldfish and other small snacks.

Anyone have too many remotes laying around?

A shelf above the door adds storage in an unnoticeable place. 

Peg Board isn't just for the garage anymore. 

I've used silverware dividers in my bathroom. Their inexpensive and keep drawers tidy.

What a fabulous way to organize jewelry. If I had a free drawer, I'd be all over this!

Here's to getting organized in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment