Gang, sorry again for the lack of posts last week. I'm finally starting to feel normal again (the nausea is subsiding and the bronchitis has run it's course), so hopefully I can get my game on in many ways. This week's theme is birds. Here are some of the things we're going to do:
1. Painting bird houses (found these at Joanns).
2. Making Bird Feeders.
3. Feed the ducks at Curtis Park.
4. Go to the bird sanctuary at the Dallas Zoo.
5. Making birds nests (I'm just going to have them gather scraps of ribbon, paper, etc. and show I'll show them how birds weave their nests together.)
10. Hit the Library and check out a book on different types of birds, so the girls can see the thousands of varieties.