Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Shameless Plea

Okay gang, here's my shameless plea.  Please become a follower of this bog. Here's why.....

My ultimate goal is to get enough followers so that I can get some sponsors for this here blog. What would this do? Well, not only would it provide a minuscule small bit of financial blessing to our family, but it would also open the door for me to host vendor discounts and give-aways (two things I'm sure we all love). So, if you're reading this, would you please become a follower by clicking on the "follow" button on the right? You might have to set up a google account, but it does not make you vulnerable or committed to anything.  It will just allow you to follow other blogs you may stumble upon and participate in their give-aways, etc.

One more thing....I have another new feature on the top right. You can now sign up to receive email notifications when I add a new post. You'll no longer need to check the blog from time to time. Instead, you'll receive an email with a summary of the post, so you can decide if it's relevant to you or not.  But please, become a follower of the blog before you take advantage of the email feature.

Thanks for reading gang!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment