Sunday, July 11, 2010

Theme 8: Dance



My dancers and I have missed you. We had a great time in AR and are geared up for this weeks theme - DANCE!!!  As you can tell from above, my girls like to dance. This week they are both taking dance camps, thus the theme. Here's what we're going to do in addition (sorry it's a lame list, but we have some other non-theme things occupying us this week too).
 - Homemade tutus (I'll post the how-to on this when we do it and I have some pictures)
 - Homemade hula skirts (ditto)
 - Ballerina shrinky-dinks (thanks to Ganmere who found these)
 - A whole lotta dancing around the house to all kinds of music
 - Ballet shoes made out of Nutter-Butters

That's all I've come up with for now. I'll post an amended list if I come up with some more ideas.  As soon as I get back in the swing of things around here, I'll post some more simple ideas for meals and for the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment