Let me start by saying I'm sorry for the lame, once-a-week posts. The past few weeks have been a bit crazy, but things are settling down now and I hope to give the blog a little more attention. This week's theme is Royalty. We're doing a ton of "princess" activities, but our main focus is that we are princesses because our Heavenly Father is the one true King. The girls and I have watched, "Gigi: God's Little Princess" to start the week off and are also reading a couple of similar books by Sheila Walsh. Here's what else:
- Manicures and pedicures for the girls (I'm stepping up the usual nail painting)
- We're going to town on our 500+ princess coloring books
- Decorating Crowns
- Making Jewelry
- Dressing up and having "High Tea"
- Treasure hunts (the last treasure is a ring pop)
- Make a treasure box for scripture memory
- Make a magazine collage of "fancy things"
- Have a princess ceremony (I have wand and tiara for them)