Thursday, July 29, 2010

Easy Entree

You know I love a quick and easy dinner every now and then. Tonight was the night. Here is what I made.
  
with this
 
and this 

Why so quick? Because of this:



Here is what I did....

1. Pound chicken breast until about 1/2 in flat. 
2. Fill with a scoop on rondele spread and diced cherry tomatoes.
3. Fold chicken and secure with toothpick. 
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper (I used sea salt and ground pepper).

Now you have this:


Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.  Serve with rice and broccoli (or whatever sides you wish). 
Yum!  The only thing I might do differently is serve it with some good crusty bread to scoop up the extra cheesy goodness that oozes out of the chicken. Instead I just ate it with a spoon (shhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment