1. I started with a tube of silver ball ornaments from the Target dollar spot. You can't beat 8 for $1.00.
2. Next came the twine and craft glue.
3. I added glue to the top and just started wrapping the twine around one section at a time.
4. It looked like this and yes, this is a sticky project.
5. Here is the finished product, although the glue was obviously still drying.
6. Here are the rest I was able to do while my girls were working on......
7......these. Stickers + Sharpies + cheap ball ornaments = fun for all.
Here is the final look. I think lots of these and other "natural" elements on my tree next year will be just what I'm looking for.
Do you have a theme for your tree? If so, what is it?