Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Gift Tags: the "natural" look.


I'm sure by now you are getting tired of gift tags or have more than you could possibly use. But, I stumbled across these the other day and think they are too cute not to pass along. I love the earthy, natural feel to them. These will be the one's I use this year (unless I come across some others, which is highly possible).

If you've got enough tags to embellish your gifts, here is another idea:

(image via Country Living)

It reminds me a lot of our "I'm Thankful" tree. I think it would be darling to have Christmas prayers on each tag and pass them out as people leave your home (be it a visiting neighbor, party goers, play dates, family, etc.).  What a sweet way to bless people this time of year. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment