Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a Wrap

Have you started wrapping yet? I've just begun and am always so inspired by the many wonderful and beautiful ways to wrap gifts. All of the ideas below have an element of reuse/recycle/repurpose. That's why I love 'em.

I always complain about the 50 small newspapers that seem to be thrown on my walk daily.  Maybe I should stop complaining and start wrapping.


Another qualm - what do to with all the daily artwork that my children produce. Let's be honest, I can't keep it ALL, so why not give some away.....

(via Martha Stewart Living)

Craft paper? Lunch sacks? Grocery bags?  Do you have any of those things laying around? I do.  How cute and simple is this?

(via Martha Stewart Living)

It looks like this winter scene could easily be made with some construction paper and a hole punch. I bet the kiddos would love helping with this one. 
(via Martha Stewart Living)

Happy wrapping, my friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment