Monday, December 6, 2010

Online Design


The second edition of RUE, a free online design magazine, is (has been, really) out. If you like to unwind by flipping through design/home decor magazines (like I sometimes do), this is a great way to do it. It's free and green.

Here are a few images that I thought inspiring and lovely:

This would make for a pretty centerpiece in either an apothecary jar or glass vase. 

I love the big bowl of nuts and dark, cozy colors.

The simple elegance of this office would be so soothing to work in. (But I bet it doesn't have the calming sound of my washer and dryer in the background....poor thing).  :)

This could be achieved so easily with a bookshelf from ikea. I love this for a playroom. 

Take some time out for yourself soon. Grab a cup of coffee, flip through RUE and forget about all you have to do.  Make it a gift to yourself and enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the chalkboard. Know where to get one? For our kitchen area: memos, to do's and scripture memory.

    ReplyDelete