Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gallery Wall

We had some family photos made on Saturday, as well as some newborn pictures of the little guy. Here is a sneak peak that our photographer sent us.  I die. I can't wait to see the rest. I guess the real test will be if she was able to get a family shot where we all look normal. I don't know if it's even possible.


Seeing as we'll have some updated photos and I have just the wall to  hang them on, I've been brainstorming ideas on what I want the "gallery wall" to look like. Framing is expensive, so I'm going to have to find a budget friendly idea.  Here is one that I'm considering:

(image via Traditional Home)

Obviously my frames would hold pictures, but I love the simplicity of the single color with a variety of sizes. Plus, it's easy to find frames that are cheap (and not that cute), but that can be spruced up with a can of pretty spray paint.  I'm sure I'll come across other ideas to consider. Thankfully I'm in no real hurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment